Energy Pro treadmill
The New 2020 Branx Fitness Energy Pro Treadmill is an excellent entry-level treadmill and ticks all of the boxes of a user with a max height of 6ft that wants to get fit or stay fit.
The Energy Pro is the smaller version of the Cardio Pro Treadmill, which has seen huge success throughout the UK. Both treadmills share some similar DNA, but if you don’t require the extra deck size and power but still want a great quality treadmill, then the Energy Pro Treadmill is a perfect choice.
The Energy Pro Treadmill has a Max User Weight Limit of up to 125kg, a Max Speed of up to 16.5km/h, a powerful 5hp Peak Motor, Bluetooth and a great running area of 120 x 42cm, which is ideal for users with a maximum height of 6ft.
Our newest edition to the Branx Fitness Treadmill ranges and created due to a high demand for a more compact treadmill where users don’t necessarily require a larger treadmill so can not only save money but also the space in the home.
The console gives you feedback on your speed, distance travelled, time, calories burned and pulse, so you can easily stay on track with your fitness goals. With direct speed and incline buttons offer intuitive functionality at your fingertips and the German made springs and cushioning system absorbs impact where your foot hits the deck making it less harsh on your joints.
Branx Fitness is well known for it's product reliability and we are pleased to say that the Elite Runner Pro Treadmill has retained its status year on year and we are still improving on it. Continual progress is a way of life for Branx Fitness.
- Soft Drop & Easy Move System, 16.5km/h Max speed (10.2mph), 3 CHP Motor, 5hp Peak, 0-16 Level Auto Incline, 12 Programs, Bluetooth and up to 125kg Max User Weight limit.
- Foldable Treadmill with cushioned German made springs and cushioning system. Quality Assurance & Zero defect production rates. Branx Fitness excels in product quality & reliability.
- Large & Clear 5" LCD interface displays Speed, Distance, Time, Calories, Pulse, Incline & features 12 Built In Programs, Bluetooth functionality with high quality speakers.
- 2 years parts and labour, 5 years warranty on frame and motor, CE/ROHS/EN957 & ISO9001 Quality Control Certified & up to GS Standard.
- We are currently unable to deliver to any parts of Ireland. Surcharges will apply to Scottish Highlands or Islands including but not limited to Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Isle of Lewis, & Orkney.
|Item Model Number||:||BF-818S-TR|
|Warranty Type||:||Home Use|
|Warranty Details||:||2 Years Parts & Labour, 5 Years Frame & Motor|
|Usable Running Area||:||120 x 42cm|
|Running Belt Thickness||:||1.7mm Providing unrivaled comfort and grip|
|Running Deck Thickness||:||17.2mm|
|Motor||:||3CHP (5HP) fan cooled|
|Maximum User Weight||:||125Kg (19 Stone)|
|Boxed Dimensions||:||L.158 x W.73 x H.35cm|
|Assembled Dimensions||:||L.153 x W.68 x H.125cm|
|Folded Dimensions||:||L. 90cm x W.68 x H.125cm|
|Console||:||5” Crystal Blue Backlit LCD monitor|
|Quick Keys for Speed||:||YES (1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 11km/h)|
|Auto Incline||:||YES(0-16 Levels)|
|USB + MP3||:||YES|
|Soft Drop System||:||YES|
|Heart Rate Measurement||:||YES, Hand Pulse (hand grips)|
|Quality Standards||:||CE/ROHS/EN957/ISO9001/SGS/CB/EN957 Quality Control Certified & up to GS Standard|
|Console Display Feedback||:||Speed, distance, time, incline, pulse, calories|
|Workout Options||:||Using the ‘Mode” key you can select from having a chosen distance, calorie target or time target as your workout, whilst still having full control over the speed and incline you workout at.|